Sales Administrator (Permanent)
We are working with a dynamic, fun and thriving company who specialize in providing office refit services and office solutions for large companies across multi sector industries in the UK. This company excels at offering innovative design from the world’s leading furniture designers and an intelligent approach to ensure ultimate client satisfaction where their workplace is built to excel productivity and excellence.
We are looking for outgoing, sales focused individuals with a strong administration skills from a client focused environment to join a growing team. You are team focused and not afraid to offer valuable input. You will have a passion for customers and take a pride in the development of new skills. You are confident in the use of modern technology and have a good eye for detail. An interest and understanding of design is an advantage but not essential.
Sound good so far?
You will take on the following responsibilities;
- Administrative support to the Sales and Operations Teams
- Responding to and dealing with new and existing client product enquiries
- Creating high value sales quotations
- Sourcing products and pricing information for quotations and tenders
- Liaising with suppliers
- Contributing information for sales presentations
- Keeping the Sales and Operations Systems up to date
- Onboarding new clients and suppliers
- Client invoice requests to accounts
- Working with the team and our supply partners to implement new ordering system
- General Office Management
Salary: 21-25k (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Location: Due to expansion, this role can be based in either Edinburgh City Centre or Glasgow City Centre
Please click APPLY or contact Craig in our Glasgow Office