Position: Sales Administrator
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 per annum
Hours: Part Time - Flexible around hours
Do you possess first class customer service skills? Are you looking for a new challenge away from the grind of call centres and shift work? This may be the role for you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak with a highly skilled Sales Administrator to join the team in Paisley.
Joining a friendly, busy sales team you will be responsible for all aspects of administration; Ensuring customers receive a good service, updates regarding their orders as well as pricing and availability. You will also be responsible for building relationships with customers and internal departments, ensuring a good all round service is provided for both colleagues and clients.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Accurate delivery of sales and estimating administration, including systems, records and processes.
- Dealing with telephone calls, general enquiries and passing on messages where required
- Dealing with confidential matters, and dealing with personal information
- Managing regular and routine correspondence
- Upselling products and keeping customers informed of benefits
- Electronic filing
- Handling customer enquiries
- General administration support as required
The Ideal candidate;
- Upbeat, positive and keen to work as part of a busy and growing team.
- Proven background in a similar Sales Administration environment.
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office is essential, including Outlook and Excel.
- excellent speech, strong organizational skills and you will be very well presented.
- Must have your own transport due to location
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.