Position: Sales Administrator
Start Date: September
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour DOE
Contract Length: 1 Month with the potential of longer or possibly perm.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5pm
Are you an experienced Administrator who is looking for your next opportunity? Do you thrive in a small team? Are you available immediately?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have previous Sales Administrative experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- You can organise your day and prioritise workload
- Solid communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- You work well with colleagues and external customers
- You have a passion for outdoor activities
- You are outgoing and friendly
What does the day look like?
- Accurate data entry of order details
- Work closely with other departments to ensure orders are completed correctly and on time
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Support field sales team to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Processing invoices and recording data
- Supporting colleagues with backlogs of work
Having your own transport is advisable as transport links are limited.
This role would suit someone who likes to work in a small team who are all striving to grow the business and expand into new areas.. This role would be ideal for anyone who also has a passion for outdoor activities or cycling.
If this role interests you, please send your CV along with your application to Darren at HRC Recruitment in Edinburgh
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.