Are you an experienced Sales Call Coach?
HRC Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a reputable, global employer based in Glasgow city centre. The ideal candidate will come from a solid call coaching background, with a natural aptitude for enhancing sales performance!
In return you will work from modern offices, reporting into a highly driven and experienced Sales Intelligence Manager, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Previous experience working as a Call Coach within an outbound sales environment
- Strong understanding of the end to end sales funnel and the role of a Sales Executive
- Ideally you will have regulated sales experience
- Outstanding communication and listening skills, able to engage a wide audience whilst presenting all feedback and coaching
- Experience in utilising multiple coaching techniques
What does the day to day look like?
- Coaching, training and developing staff across all channels
- Working closely with internal Team Managers to identify individual and group themes
- Delivering coaching, call calibration and buzz sessions
- Conducting thorough call listening and then feeding back development areas, as well as positive highlights
- Create coaching reporting via Salesforce and ensure the up to date maintenance of these
- Creation of coaching plans
- Identifying opportunities to enhance sales metrics and feeding this back to the Sales Intelligence Manager
- Setting individual improvement actions and ensuring timely follow up of these
- Support Strategy Analyst in disposition checking
Interested? Please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo as soon as possible.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.