Working Hours: 07.00; to 16.00; Monday to Friday
Do you have great communication skills and high levels of attention to detail? If you have administrative experience (ideally in a sales/commercial environment), then this opportunity with a highly successful, independent Scottish FMCG business is a great chance to progress your career. Join a team who are passionately committed to the environmental, cultural and economic sustainability of Scotland!
You will be responsible for supporting the commercial team throughout the sales administration process, and coordinating information flow between units ensuring efficient information management and the smooth running of the operation.
- A proven administrator in a professional environment
- Previous experience working with ERP systems would be advantageous
- Proactive team player with outstanding communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Are able to work to deadlines and juggle competing priorities
- Excellent IT and Excel Skills (Pivot Tables)
- Desire to contribute to the success and efficiency of a business known for quality and originality.
- Produce weekly commercial reports in excel with commentary
- Produce sales documentation and reports and input data for customer feedback
- Enter and control stock orders daily on to ERP system (Navision), and approving orders for invoicing to set timescales
- Generating sales orders, set up and maintain the customer contact, delivery and invoicing paperwork requirements
- Liaise with Key Account Managers to raise Credit requests
- Manage and track the transport claims process, providing supporting information to ensure each claim is resolved as soon as possible
- Manage the airfreight bookings process, liaising with shipping and freight companies where required
- Working with the Communications Department - develop & manage customer portals & associated information.
Please Apply with your full CV.