Customer Sales Coordinator – Glasgow – Salary £19,000 + OTE
Are you an experienced sales coordinator? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work for a growing business based in Glasgow? Are you target driven and customer focussed?
We are looking to speak to experienced Sales Coordinators for a new position based outside Glasgow (onsite parking available). For this role you must have experience providing excellent customer service to a new and existing customer base as well as driving sales daily. You will be target driven and enjoy working as part of a small, collaborative team in their modern office space. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing business who are well known in their field.
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday – Friday between 8-6pm. There is a competitive salary of £19,000p/a available + bonus!
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have existing experience within a customer focussed position (sales experience is desirable but not essential)
- You have experience within a telephony customer service environment and are able to handle both inbound and outbound calls when required
- You have excellent communication experience both written and orally
- You have knowledge and experience in the use of CRM software as well as Microsoft Office/Excel
- You are able to work well individually and as part of a wider team
- You are target driven and able to maintain/exceed key business levels
- You can manage time and diary effectively to complete all tasks within specific deadlines
- You are passionate about your own professional development within an organisation
What is the day to day like?
- Managing an existing and new client base daily, providing excellent service
- Working towards and exceeding all set company targets and KPI’s
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders daily
- Ensuring all client and customer information is up to date and accurate on the internal system
- Upselling and cross selling various products and services daily
- Completing all back office administrative duties when required
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email daily
- Identifying and approaching prospective customers to develop your existing portfolio
- Working well individually and within a wider team environment
- Liaising with various business departments when required
- Building and maintaining existing knowledge of available products and promotions within the business
- Suggesting opportunities for development both within the business and personally
What do you get in return?
- Enrolment in company pension
- Life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Opportunity to be part of a small collaborative team
Interested? If so, please contact Chivonne Gray ASAP via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.