Position: Sales Order Administrator
Salary: up to £20,000 per annum
Location: East Kilbride
Are you a highly skilled Administrator who is seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working in a fast paced purchasing team? Would you like to be part of a growing, friendly and result oriented team? If so then we want to hear from you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak with a highly skilled Sales Order Administrator to join a well established manufacturing company, based in East Kilbride.
You will be working in a busy, fast paced purchasing/sales environment and will be responsible for the support of clients as well as the external sales team; Ensuring customers receive a good service, updates regarding their orders as well as pricing and availability. You will also be responsible for building relationships with customers and internal departments, ensuring a good all round service is provided for both colleagues and clients.
As a Sales Administrator, you will;
- Serve as liaison between customers and various internal departments.
- Work closely with sales teams and other departments internally.
- Processing Sales Orders.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Process orders and receive payment from customer.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Deal with sample requests from customers and field sales teams.
- Put on non-conformances and raise returns, credits/replacements.
- Communicate with customers should there be delays or price increases.
- Raise picking lists and invoice customers.
The Ideal candidate;
- Customer service experience is a must for this post.
- Ability to identify and solve problems and to multi task under deadlines.
- PC literate with experience of using MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience of Sage, CRM and web-based systems would be an advantage.
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a clear telephone manner are essential.
- Team player and willing to assist colleagues when required.
- Possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Possess good organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize effectively.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.