Sales Performance Manager - Glasgow
£43,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance
Have you recently worked as a Data Manager, Dialler Manager or Sales Performance Manager within a fast-paced telephony sales environment?
Do you come with a strong sales background, specifically from a data insight capacity?
Would you consider yourself naturally strong with data and understand how this links to sales maximisation?
Finally, do you have outstanding stakeholder management skills and thrive in presenting data in a meaningful way to influence future sales activity?
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Experience within a similar sales performance role
• Ability to measure sales analysis and data
• Strong stakeholder management skills, able to work closely with sales managers to drive their business success, utilising exceptional influencing skills
• Expert understanding of data analysis and driving data decisions
• Ability to run statistics and interrogate producing meaningful actions
• Ability to analyse renewals and provide best practise action steps
• Experience of providing insight and presenting data in a meaningful way to influence wider business decisions and ultimately drive sales performance
• Create and maintain reports, using this information to provide recommendations on strategy and plans
• Experience working within a contact centre sales background would be preferable
• Understanding of an end to end sales role
Interested? Please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo ASAP to find out more.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.