Position: Sales Support Administrator
Salary: up £15,000 Per Annum + Monthly Bonus
Location: South Lanarkshire
Are you a highly skilled Sales Administrator who is seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working in a fast paced sales environment? Would you like to be part of a growing, friendly and result oriented team? If so then we want to hear from you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak with a highly skilled Sales Administrator to join a well established water and coffee provider, based in South Lanarkshire.
You will be responsible for providing direct Admin Support to the Sales Team as well as Key Customers, ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
As a Sales Administrator, you will;
- Serve as liaison between customers and various internal departments.
- Work closely with sales team, internal departments and key customers.
- Process orders using CRM system.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Direct link between operations team and customers to arrange site surveys.
- Supply information on behalf of filed based sales team.
- Compiling reports daily for internal teams and external customers.
The Ideal candidate;
- Strong customer service and administration experience.
- PC literate with experience of using MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience of CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a clear telephone manner are essential.
- Team player and willing to assist colleagues when required.
- Ability to identify and solve problems and to multi task under deadlines.
- Possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Possess good organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize effectively.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.