Position: Sales Support Administrator
Salary: £19,000 starting salary plus bonus & benefits
Do you want to work with a leading brand, a company who prides themselves on taking care of their staff? Are you able to work in a bus role where you can be spinning lots of plates at the one time? Do you have a proven track record in Sales Support Administrator role? Then this could be the role for you.
Working within a small dedicated team, you will be providing administrative support to the sales team to ensure clients and customers get excellent levels of service. Each day will be varied and very busy.
What would daily duties include?
- Processing new sales orders on to the system
- Ensuring the correct products are ordered in advance
- Providing regular updates to sales staff, clients and third parties
- Preparing quotations
- Ensuring all checklist information is uploaded to the system
- Dealing with invoicing and delivery notes
- Supporting sales staff in office based requirements
- Dealing with clients, customers and sales staff over the phone
- Covering reception if and when required
- Acting in a proactive basis, pre-empting workload and any issues etc.
Are you the suitable candidate?
- You will have first class administration and organisational skills
- You will have excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Solid experience gained in a sales support environment
- Experience of Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- You will be forward thinking and able to put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
This is a great opportunity with an award winning business. Interested? Send your CV asap to be considered for the role.