Position: Sales Support Administrator
Salary: £19,000 starting salary plus bonus & benefits
Do you want to work with a leading brand, a company who prides themselves on taking care of their staff? Are you able to work in a bus role where you can be spinning lots of plates at the one time? Do you have a proven track record in Sales Support Administrator role? Then this could be the role for you.
Working within a small dedicated team, you will be providing administrative support to the sales team to ensure clients and customers get excellent levels of service. Each day will be varied and very busy.
What would daily duties include?
- Dealing with the aftersales process
- Ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently
- Managing requests for contract changes and all related database administration
- Issuing relevant paperwork
- Ensuring systems and databases are updated
- Responding to daily emails
- Liaising with 3rd parties
- Raising invoices
- Scanning and data entry
- Covering for reception calls as and when required.
- Providing regular updates to sales staff, clients and third parties
- Acting in a proactive basis, pre-empting workload and any issues etc.
Are you the suitable candidate?
- You will have first class administration and organisational skills
- You will have excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Solid experience gained in a sales support environment
- Experience of Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- You will be forward thinking and able to put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
This is a great opportunity with an award winning business. Interested? Send your CV asap to be considered for the role.