Position: Sales/Accounts Executive
Location: South Lanarkshire
Salary: up to £25,000
Are you an experienced Accounts Executive who has experience working within a Manufacturing or Industrial setting? Do you have excellent relationship building skills? Are you seeking a role that will allow you to grow and evolve?
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak with an experienced Accounts Executive who comes from a Manufacturing or Industrial background. This role is for a leading manufacturing organisation based in South Lanarkshire.
The main purpose of this role will be to process customer orders as well as ensure customer requirements are met on time & in full. You will also, prepare new enquiry estimations for review and approval by senior management prior to submission to customer.
What will a typical day look like?
- Process orders to agreed batch sizes, pricing & purchase order numbers
- Ensure deliveries are correctly booked for item, quantity, date, time & location
- Ensure sufficient wrap and tinplate stocks are in place to fulfil demand for the coming quarter
- Ensure stock holding of materials and finished goods are kept to a minimum
- Respond to customer demand forecast with an action plan to satisfy their requirements
- Ensure liability for materials and finished goods lays with the customer
- Assist with the preparation of new batch size quotes which are submitted
- Responsible for full project management of repeating business and some new product development
- Responsible for raising, processing and managing customer’s orders.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the full life cycle of a new product from customer brief to finished goods.
- Process estimating requests and liaise with Business Development Managers on cost and project management information for onward advisement to customer
- Maintain and understand internal and external customers Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Investigate and resolve invoice, credit and customer complaints/queries
- Liaise with internal departments to review and progress customer requests and concepts
- Attend and contribute to new business and pre-production meetings
- Liaise with quality/technical department on all technical testing for all New Products
- Deal with internal and external queries as they arise
- Ensure all customer development costs are maintained and charged
- Support Customer press passes where necessary on new projects
- Responsible for the smooth and effective organisation of all administration procedures for both new and repeat business
- Use web-based and manual management information system to support all aspects of the customer service function
- Ensure customer terms are adhered to and aged stocks are controlled and invoiced accordingly
- Work closely with Supply Chain to monitor and maintain raw materials and finished goods to Service Level Agreements parameters
What type of person are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years account executive experience, experience gained within the print packaging industry would be advantageous
- Experience of managing and developing relationships with multiple customers
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of continuous improvement initiatives/projects
- Have extensive product and process knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills and disciplined approach
- Good working knowledge of IT software; i.e. Microsoft Office, Radius
- Self-motivation with the ability to think individually with well reasoned, decision making qualities
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced & high-volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to react quickly and adapt to change on a daily basis
- Flexibility in both thought and action, offering proactive, creative solutions and improvements
- Passionate about results and fundamental belief in Health & Safety, Quality, performance and training
- Ability to prioritise workload, use own initiative, work within a team as well as work on your own
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.