SECRETARIAL MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – FULL-TIME, PERMANENT
SALARY IS HIGHLY COMPETETIVE – EDINBURGH CITY CENTRE BASED
Purpose of the role is to manage and develop my clients Secretarial team ensuring a high quality and professional service is provided.
• Lead, manage and develop our Secretarial team;
• Drive, influence and implement a programme of change to enhance the support provided to the business;
• Work with departments/teams to identify areas where secretarial resources need strengthened;
• Ensure sufficient allocation and consistent allocation levels of secretarial support across the firm at all times including holiday cover, sickness absence and urgent requests;
• Key Performance Indicators as relevant to the business and quality control procedures/guidelines;
• Coach and mentor our legal support team as required in developing them to ensure skillset shared across the business;
• Ensure training and development for all legal support is undertaken;
• Review current career structure;
• Set standards of performance to ensure excellent client service delivery across the business;
• Resolve any issues in conjunction with Partners/Fee Earners/HR;
• Liaise with relevant service providers to ensure we are being provided with best service both internally and externally; and
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures.
The above list is not exhaustive and additional duties will be allocated as appropriate.
• Previous experience and strong background in Secretarial Management;
• Previous technical secretarial experience, e.g. templates and analysing data;
• flexible, self-motivated, highly competent and able to work on your own initiative;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work with all levels across the Firm;
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work required; and
• Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service.
Candidates will need to have experience of managing at least 25 plus direct reports as eventually this role will have around 40 direct reports.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please apply directly.
Or if you wish to discuss this further please give me a call on 0131 357 5333, or you can email your CV directly – firstname.lastname@example.org