Position: Secretary (Professional Services)
Salary: circa £22,00 - £25,0000 per annum
Secretary – Professional Services – Salary circa £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (DOE) – Glasgow
Do you have an interest in working within a professional services environment? Do you have a proven track record in supporting fee earners / partners in a client focused environment? This could be the role for you.
HRC are looking for a Secretary, with solid professional services experience, coupled with secretarial and admin skills to work in client focused environment, working with a leading firm, to assist a busy team of fee earners.
Working as part of a small Support Team of 5, supporting a team of industry experts, you will be providing full secretarial & administrative support along with supporting a number of partners.
What will your average day look like?
As Secretary your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation general correspondence, reports, memos and emails
- Producing detailed correspondence and specifications
- Invoicing and billing clients
- Creating documents in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Communication with clients and 3rd parties via phone and email / letter
- Running web and company searches
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- General administration support
- Assisting with reception and meeting and greeting clients
- Opening and closing of cases
What will the successful candidate look like?
- The successful candidate must have extensive experience of Secretarial and Senior Admin support, a proven track record is essential.
- Previous experience from a professional services environment is essential.
To be successful for this role you will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Jackie MacGregor via email or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.