Senior Accountant – Regulatory Reporting
Competitive Salary plus benefits
HRC Recruitment are supporting a global financial services brand recruiting a 2 Qualified Accountants to join their growing Group Reporting team based in Edinburgh.
The roles will have a broad range of responsibilities including preparation of IFRS disclosure notes, reporting quarterly management information to the Board and involvement in technical accounting decisions and analysis.
There are also substantial change projects currently in progress across the business which will have a notable impact on the Group Reporting team and their processes. This aspect will also be an important component of the role.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant – Regulatory Reporting:
- Support the preparation of the Group IFRS financial statements
- Support the process to produce the other financial sections of Group reporting
- Support the preparation of the Group’s Solvency 2 reporting, including ownership of quarterly and annual QRTs
- Contribute to the production of the Board and Group Executive Committee monthly reporting
- Support the implementation of new accounting standards
Background and skills of the Senior Accountant – Regulatory Reporting:
- Working knowledge of IFRS and Solvency 2 reporting requirements
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Working knowledge of financial reporting regulatory requirements and frameworks
- Knowledge of Life / Pensions products, systems and distribution methods would be beneficial
- Experience of dealing with complex transactions and associated group accounting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation offering the chance to join a new team in a growing function in Edinburgh.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Chris Wilson at HRC Recruitment Financial Services Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency. We are an equal opportunities employer