Position: Senior Administration Assistant
Location: Glasgow, West End
Salary: circa £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Do you have a proven track record in a senior administration-based role? Are you a team player with a flexible working attitude? Do you want to work with a successful and friendly firm? This could be the role for you.
HRC Recruitment are working with a well established client, supportive and professional, to recruit for a Senior Administration Assistant to join the team. The role will be varied and cover a number of areas of the business, so a flexible attitude is required.
As Senior Administration Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and recording absences, holidays and training records
- Assisting with the administration of staff induction
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with the administration of company licenses and insurances
- Management of cleaning, security and support contracts
- Facilities administration
- Acting as point of contact for building related admin support
- Assisting the Support Team with secretarial, administration and reception support as required
- Confidential administrative support to the Office Manager
What will a suitable candidate for this role?
- Proven track record in a Senior Administration focused role
- Ability to work from own initiative
- First class organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail is paramount for this role
- You will possess excellent IT knowledge.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV asap to be considered.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.