Are you a fluent French speaker with excellent communication skills?
Do you have senior administration experience?
Do you want to work for a Global Insurance provider in Glasgow City Centre?
HRC Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a global, reputable Insurance Provider who have an opportunity for a French Speaking senior administrator to join their Premium Audit team in Glasgow city Centre. The primary purpose of this role is to monitor, control and report on the credit control resolution processes within specialised areas of the business. This role is a permanent opportunity working Monday-Friday 9-5:30pm.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Fluency in French and English languages (both written and oral)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service, sales or credit control experience is essential
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- A Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work to targets/KPI's
What does the day to day look like?
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring policies with use of the systems to update information, key contacts and details
- Collecting and gathering data which is integral to MI and reporting
- Establishing and maintaining regular communication with clients and stakeholders, adhering to deadlines
- Reporting on status of tasks, their progress and outcomes
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality in all elements of the role
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients over the phone
- Demonstrating an ability to contribute and enhance best practice to drive business development
What will you receive in return?
- Competitive salary (£23,000-26,000 dependent on experience)
- Access to company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cover & Life Cover
- Subsidised gym membership & Other Corporate Benefits
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV on Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.