Professional services environment
Full time, permanent
• Can be very varied depending on the requirements of departments/individuals whom the admin team is supporting.
• To ensure a high level of administrative support is available across the firm by working together as a team in conjunction with the Admin Manager
• To produce letters, reports, presentations, internal memos, file notes to a high standard through the advanced use of appropriate software
• Support the efficient administration of the firm by correctly using the software packages provided s
• To keep up to date with developments in administration and to continue to develop administrative skills
• General administrative duties as directed by Admin Manager and as required by departments, including scanning of relevant documents and mail, photocopying and faxing.
• Preparation of Accounts for clients.
• Timely issuing of fees on a weekly//monthly basis
Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times
To carry out ad-hoc duties which support the smooth and efficient running of the office as directed.
Skills and Knowledge required:
A can-do attitude to deliver the support to staff in a helpful and effective manner
Effective team working skills
Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels.
• Previous experience of providing a high level of administrative support
• Excellent working knowledge of current IT systems and applications, in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to keep these skills up to date
• Ability to work confidentially
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Flexibility in approach to work
• Ability to provide a high level of customer care to staff and clients
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.