Would you like to work for an award winning drinks manufacturer?
‘Overall Distiller of the Year’ at the Icons of Whisky Awards in London 2019
Does that grab your attention?
How would you like to work for a key player in the market.... an award winning drinks brand that is in a period of growth and exciting change.... as a Senior Administrator to the Communications Manager and support the wider team?
You will be at the heart of all the operations support....
Reporting to the Communications Manager, this role will be responsible for providing administration assistance to the Senior Leadership Team. A typical day will look like:
- Collation of data and creation of monthly reports and presentations for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Creation of monthly Supply Chain dashboard.
- Providing general assistance to the Managing Director, Finance Director, Supply Chain Director, and Head of UK & Europe, including diary management.
- Managing Group or VIP visitors to Scottish sites including the booking of travel and accommodation, meeting rooms, liaising with distilleries etc.
- Managing VIP events.
- Managing calendar invitations and set-up of meetings, including IT equipment and refreshments etc.
- Tracking and submission of CAPEX documentation and co-ordination of sign off for authorisation.
- Regularly liaise with Distell International’s travel agent and relevant partners.
- Processing of PO’s.
As a dynamic self-starter, you will have the ability to prioritise a busy workload and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills allowing you to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing. With excellent analytical skills and the ability to present data in a compelling and informative manner, you will have strong IT skills, particularly advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, with a strong attention to detail. Experience of using Think Cell and SAP would be advantageous.
For more information get in touch with Rachael at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8379!