Senior Administrator Trade Management - Glasgow - Fixed Term Contract - Highly Competitive Salary/Daily Rate
Does the idea of working for a high profile and rapidly expanding European securities services firm appeal to you?
I have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Administrator - Trade Management to join a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Glasgow city centre on a temporary basis. They have an excellent daily rate available for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded for it!
Experience needed for Senior Administrator - Trade Management role:
In order to be successful in this role, you will already have familiarity with Trade Management and/or wider Middle Office functions and ideally, experience within a checking and oversight role. You will have strong risk awareness, high accuracy and meticulous attention to detail. You will have previously been involved in change initiatives and be able to make decisions and adapt to suit the needs of the team and the role.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will ensure high-quality client service is delivered to all clients
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the Client Service Delivery agreements
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for the business
- Proactive generation of ideas for improvements to systems and processes in support of client requirements and strategic business objectives
- Be a subject matter expert in your team, striving to expand on build on knowledge on a continuous basis
- Ensure adherence to the risk and control framework, including team and departmental procedures, managing risk effectively and efficiently within the team
- Ensure an effective and robust governance structure is in place for the team
- Support business contingency plans as required
- Internal cross-functional teams
Are you this person?
I am looking for an experienced candidate who has previous oversight responsibility within a middle office environment. Ideally, you will have 2 to 5 years of experience in client service delivery and controls. You will provide support with both technical and personal development for staff ensuring compliance and adherence to the department procedures and control framework. Ideally, you will be degree educated, and possessing any industry recognised qualifications would be advantageous.
- Product knowledge, particularly, corporate actions or fixed income
- Strong risk management awareness
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Involvement in change initiatives with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong client service skills
- Familiarity financial markets
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Services Scotland on 0141 353 8375 or send your CV to apply!
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
*HRC recruitment is an equal opportunities employer*