Is it time for the next step in your career?
A growing Accountancy firm based in Glasgow has a unique opportunity to join their highly successful Audit department at Senior Manager level. As part of the Senior Management team you will have responsibility for leading the audit department, take a lead role in developing the client portfolio and be involved in making key decisions for the department.
In return the firm is offering a competitive starting salary, a range of benefits including flexible working options and future career development opportunities.
The Day to Day:
- Successfully manage a large and varied audit portfolio and take a lead role with clients
- Review engagement files and provide technical input and support
- Work closely with partners to continue the growth of the client portfolio
- Lead the audit team, provide on-going training and support
- Regularly develop and mentor audit trainees and staff
- Work closely with Directors, Senior managers and Managers in assigning the audit team to various engagements
- Develop the client portfolio and support business development activities
- You will hold a Professional Accounting Qualification
- Strong external audit experience gained within a professional firm of Accountants
- Commercial audit experience is preferred
- Experience of managing and leading others is essential
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.