Are you a Senior Buyer looking for a new challenge? Have you got experience working in a manufacturing environment? Does the idea of working with a great team of people in a modern facility sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We’re looking to chat with Senior Buyers, to discuss an exciting role with a leading Manufacturing company based in Perth. You will have excellent knowledge of procurement and commodity management. You will lead the procurement function and have experience across the entire scope of all commodities covering systems, supplier communication, inventory & stock management, compliance to control processes.
What does your day look like?
- Working closely with other relevant departments to plan, direct, and monitor all sourcing activities, so that the goods, materials, supplies, and services the company buys meet its standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply
- Purchase goods and services in line with current procurement policies and procedures
- Source, introduce and develop new suppliers
- Actively participation in the company’s safety culture, Assisting in site audits and inspections from internal and external bodies
- Working with key suppliers and building strong relationships
- Reviewing current and historical spend activity to identify key areas of spend, main suppliers and opportunities for supplier rationalisation and continuous improvement
- Lead all continuous improvement in own performance, team, and suppliers
What we are looking for:
- Have a proven Procurement background within a manufacturing environment
- Be experienced in stores' management and implementing stock control processes
- Have the ability to build and maintain a variety of constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Have excellent negotiation and analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Be qualified or actively studying towards CIPS qualification
- Good knowledge of ERP/ MRP systems
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.