Senior Care Assistant - Glasgow -Temporary - £10.00-£12.50p/h
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a minimum of 6 months experience in a care or support related setting?
If you are looking for extra hours or looking for a career within the care industry, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
As a Senior Care Assistant, you would be required to
• Deliver a high level of personal care with dignity
• Administer Medication
• Assist in all aspects of day to day life
• Communicate with the residents and their families effectively
To be considered for this role you will need to have
• A minimum of 6 months experience in a care support related environment
• Willingness to work nights shifts if required
• Be able to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and use your initiative
• SVQ level 2
Working with HRC comes with many benefits such as
• Great pay rates and Weekly pay
• Accrued holiday pay from the moment you start working
• Flexible working pattern
• A dedicated consultant team available 7 days per week
All applicants should apply with an up to date CV. References and proof of right to work in the UK will be requested upon interview.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency