Senior Cash Reconciliations Manager - Edinburgh city centre - Competitive Salary
I am presently working with a leading fintech company for an experienced Senior Cash Reconciliations Manager role in Edinburgh city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Senior Cash Reconciliations Manager role:
The Cash Reconciliation team is responsible for the reconciliation of all cash held on behalf of the company's clients. The Senior Cash Reconciliation Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the Cash Reconciliation team within the Operations department.
Team Responsibilities – Are you this person?
- Resource / Workload; allocate and monitor the progress of team tasks on a daily basis.
- Effective Communication; communicate KPIs and team performance to Head of Cash and Assets on a regular basis.
- Team Development; responsible for the training & mentoring of team members.
- Stakeholder Management; engage and manage all parties concerned
- Procedures; implement new reconciliation processes in line with system enhancements & ensure all team members update team procedures.
- Procedures & Processes; champion procedure and process enhancements to negate future repetition.
- Third Party Liaison; maintain and develop broker, Custodian Bank and Administrator relationships pertaining to sources of information relevant to fund client administration.
- Information Systems; make effective use of the Company’s information systems that are relevant to the role, raise system issues and suggest improvements to negate future repetition.
- Proven senior management experience in a similar role;
- Experience working in the financial services industry with knowledge of platforms desired;
Preferably IOC qualified or working towards
For further detail please contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.