Do you want the opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading boutique financial services organisations? Do you enjoy developing high quality code in an agile environment? Do you want exposure to the latest Microsoft Development technologies as part of a multi award winning team?
An exciting opportunity has come up with a growing Scottish financial services organisation, a Sunday Times top 100 employer, with sites throughout the UK. The opportunity is ideally well suited to an experienced C#.NET software developer looking for the new move to a highly credible company that offer a mature work environment, good autonomy, flexible working and genuine investment in your career. With tenure history forming a real barometer for identifying how well employers treat their staff you will feel at ease to know the tenure or our clients IT development team is more then 3 times the UK average and it’s a testament to the way in which they invest back in their business with their most important asset, their people.
What will I be doing?
- Experience of technical and architectural design, particularly distributed systems, with a proficiency for related design patterns.
- The opportunity to specialise within Azure cloud computing and the Microsoft development stack
- Translating end user/stakeholder requirements into detailed technical/architectural specifications
- Working with non-functional requirements such as security and scalability.
- Mentoring junior members of the development team
- Collaborating with clients and 3rd party technical teams.
- Contributing to the continuing development of the team and bring new technology ideas to boost innovation
What do I need for this job?
- Familiar with and confident with Microsoft C#.NET development
- A passion for technology and development, having hands on experience with the Microsoft development stack
- Proficiency with TDD and the SOLID design principles.
- Commercial experience with automated testing
- Experience with SQL, HTML5, Angular, CSS3.
- Collaborative and a good team player with excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV to me for immediate consideration. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up to date CV, we can work on that together. Alternatively, call Tony Baker on 07703699099 and gain detailed insight into the job opportunity.