Senior Collections Advisor - Glasgow - Salary £20-25,000 p/a DOE.
Are you experienced in Collections and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service in a fast paced environment?
HRC Recruitment are working closely with a reputable Glasgow based firm to help them appoint their newest team members into their Collections Advisor roles. This is an excellent opportunity for an experience individual to take their career to the next level.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and 1 weekend in 4 9am-6pm
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a Collections role is essential
- Strong telephone manner, able to naturally build rapport and communicate well
- Results driven individual
- Excellent listening skills
- A natural people person who loves talking to customers
What does the day to day look like?
- Managing both inbound and outbound calls
- Call handling and working towards key SLA’s and KPI’s
- Advising customers on suitable payment plans
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand by using great listening skills
- Handling sensitive calls with empathy, particularly relating to any vulnerable customers
- Deliver outstanding levels of service
Interested? If so, please send your CV ASAP to Chivonne Gray via email@example.com or apply through the link below.
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 5-year work references, criminal background check and credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.