Are you dreaming of blue waters and sandy beaches? Does everything around you seem dark and grey? Are you ready to dive into a new career?
Does working in a large and modern city centre broking office with great views of Glasgow and fun working environment appeal to you? Can you see yourself working in a bright, lively office where Friday after work beers and cocktails are regular and invitations to insurer networking events are plentiful? Are you an experienced SME broker or underwriter who wants to join a well-known insurance broker where career development is encouraged and supported.
Do you have the experience that I am looking for:
- Do you have minimum of 3 years commercial broking or underwriting experience?
- Have a good understanding of commercial insurance products including property, motor, motor trade, EL, PL, commercial combined, business interruptions, contractors all risks, etc.
- Confident handling new and existing quotations, renewals, MTA's, policy issue etc.
- Experience of using Acturis would be preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Attention to detail
- IT literate
The day to day duties:
- Handling new and existing commercial insurance risks including providing quotations, handling renewals and MTA’s, policy issue, insurer negotiations, etc
- Building relationships with clients and insurance companies
- Working closely with account executives
- Providing a high standard of insurance broking in a professional and cost-effective way
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
This role comes with a competitive salary to £33,000 plus cont pension and flexible benefits package.
For more information on this role, please call Elaine McCrink for a confidential chat
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.