Senior Compliance Analyst – Edinburgh
As a leader within their field this rapidly growing, successful Financial Services provider have the opportunities for experienced Compliance Analysts to join them in one of their flagship offices in Edinburgh. They have a strong blue-chip customer base and partner with large scale Insurers, Banks and Asset managers globally.
As a Senior Compliance Analyst you will be aligned to one of two product lines; Pensions or Wealth and Bank propositions. In your particular role you will be responsible for assisting the Senior leadership team in promoting the compliance culture of the organisation and promoting the understanding of regulatory obligations within the team. You will take the lead in providing in-depth advice to the company on FCA and other applicable regulations in connection with the company’s regulated and administrative activities.
- You will be expected to provide advice to the company on FCA and applicable regulations in connection with regulated and administrative activities.
- Your role will involve building relationship's with Clients second line of defence functions and providing second line of defence Compliance oversight of the business in connection with specified clients.
- Client relationship management is essential in the delivery of effective solutions and services to clients therefore there will be a level of engagement with clients Second Line of Defence function on a regular basis.
- You will assist in carrying out the the Compliance Monitoring Plan and may include carrying out reviews.
- Significant experience in a regulatory role that involves supporting client’s propositions in Pensions or Banking/Wealth Management.
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA Handbook particularly SYSC, CASS, COBS and COLL rules and HMRC requirements and how they apply to the operational environment.
- Experience of both front and back office investment operations functions.
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Ability to prioritise and manage service delivery targets within tight constraints.