HRC Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Controls System Engineer to join our client who provides fully integrated solutions, design, procurement, manufacture, commission and support services for Industrial and Process Control solutions to be based predominantly in the Fife head office, but travel may be required across other sites.
The successful candidate will join the systems division who have core skills lying in LV Control Panels, PLC, SCADA, HMI, MIS, MES, control system software engineering, data acquisition and bespoke software. You will take projects from sales through to installation and commissioning and will have extensive knowledge and experience of all major Control Systems.
You will be working across a diverse range of industries including Food & Beverage, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Paper and Textiles for many varying applications for both hazardous and non-hazardous areas.
- Planning, both in terms of activities and timescales
- Design and Development Management
- Primary contact for all technical and implementation aspects of the project
- Development of technical specifications for subcontract works and the management of the works such that the requisite delivery time scales and quality standards are achieved
- Ensure that team members are provided with the requisite task definitions, information and tools to perform the allocated tasks
- You will be a proven Control Systems Engineer with full project lifecycle capability along with team leadership/guidance experience.
This role offers the opportunity to join a thriving business who continually invest and develop their employees and truly offer career progression.