Are you an experienced IFA, or have a wealth of experience within financial services?
Are you wanting a subtle change from your regular duties? Fancy working with an FTSE 100 company who deal with HNW and UHNW clients and high-value transactions
Do you want to work with an elite Wealth Management business who prides itself in client relations and long-term retained business?
This new opening will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work across the full spectrum of regulatory advice from conduct and compliance through to enforcement.
As a Senior Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Heading up the advisors and enhancing the quality of service provided by the team.
• Being responsible for advisor’s performances and finding new ways to for your team to progress and generate new business.
• Being the first point of contact between Partners and advisors of various levels and ensuring that client relations with advisors are exemplary.
As one of the most progressive firms on the market, you’ll be a part of its growing success with exceptional salary structure and a generous holiday allowance.
• Required to hold QCF Level 4 qualification e.g. the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
• Strong understanding of current FCA regulations
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• A confident and driven individual who can meet deadlines to a high standard
This a great opportunity to join a successful team with a firm who is known as an employer of choice. To discuss the full details in confidence, please do not hesitate to contact me, Robert Smith at HRC Recruitment, Edinburgh on 0131 357 5333.