Senior Dividends Administrator - Glasgow - Temporary – Salary to £28K
Do you want to work for a business with the perfect work-life balance, endless development and training opportunities and a small and supportive team?
We are looking to speak to successful dividends analysts about a temporary opportunity with a high-profile investment manager in the City Centre of Glasgow. Working across various professional services clients you will be a key player in ensuring that SLA's are met on a consistent basis, meanwhile abiding by the relevant risk and compliance framework as set out by the business.
What does the day to day look like?
You will be responsible for performing all daily duties associated with all Dividend functions to ensure a timely and accurate dividend service to both our internal and external clients.
- Complete all daily tasks assigned to you in relation to Dividend processing for our Nominee and Fund Administration business (SWFAL); including the pre-reconciliation of Nominee dividends, the posting of these, and the cash reconciliation thereafter
- ‘Foreign’ payments – receive and process all Currencies, FX if required, process and reconcile on a daily basis
- Support the SWFAL morning process to ensure timely and accurate postings
- Monitor various accounts on a daily basis and provide commentary when required
- Continually monitor/chase Fund Managers/Custodians for any outstanding dividends that we are due in, with the relevant commentary noted
- Investigate and process where necessary any Reportable Income excess
Are you who we are looking for?
- Settlement operations or Fund administration experience gained within a financial institution or outsourced provider, advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrable interest in financial services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages: Minimum basic level Word and intermediate level Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, with the ability to communicate well both written and verbally to senior audiences
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and summarise complex information in a professional and concise manner
- Demonstrate the ability to know the difference between ‘pounds’ and ‘pence’, have an understanding of percentages, and a keen eye for detail
This role will pay between £25K and £28K DOE.
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.