Senior Hardware Engineer – Fife – Salary up to £55,000 DOE + company benefits
Does the idea of being part a Global organisation who are at the forefront of their technical field excite you? Would you like to be part of a team that develop life saving technology?
We’re looking to speak to Hardware Engineers for a Senior role as part of our Clients R&D team in their Fife plant on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the design and development of our client’s specific product and be a key factor in the development of new products.
Are you a Senior Hardware Engineer with experience in electronics design and looking for a company where you can make a difference across the globe?
Are you who we're looking for?
- You will ideally have a Degree in Electronics or have relevant career experience.
- You have experience in electronics design engineering and are competent to design and develop new electronics products, as well as a knowledge of analogue/digital electronics design using modelling/prototype methods.
- Knowledge of electrical assembly processes and methodologies.
- Experience in DFx
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and product safety requirements.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
What does the day look like?
- Working as a member of the R&D team.
- You will be responsible for the concept generation, analysis and development of analogue/digital electronics solutions.
- Provide technical specification, design and efficacy of electronics design.
- Delivery design solutions on time against product requirements.
- Provide FMEA
- Continually improve existing product range and development processes.
- Working with other members of the team, peer review other electronics designs.
- All work must be delivered in compliance with ISO13485 and FDA Medical Device Design Control process.
Out with the salary, this role also includes a great pension, as well as an annual bonus and attractive holiday allowance.
Does this sound like an exciting journey to be a part of? Call Kirsty in the Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org