Do you want to work for an employer where your own ideas are welcomed, you can use your own initiative and really make a difference?
As an experienced Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor, you want to be part of an equally experienced team and be part of a global business structure where not only does your opinion count, they will help you to progress and advance your skills with regular training days.
You can also expect a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including the opportunity to take advantage of a gym membership, extra holidays and remote working. You might even get the opportunity for international travel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently Qualified accountant with vast opportunities to progress.
Day to Day;
- Assist the Internal Audit Management team in delivering the annual audit plan including financial reporting (SOX) control audits
- Completion of audits including; planning, fieldwork, report writing and ensuring all quality standards are met
- Liaise regularly with business stakeholders across Europe and the US
- You will work as part of a team and build relationships with the other global internal audit teams within the business
- Some travel is expected with the role
- You can expect to be involved in regular training sessions to support your own cpd
- You will ideally hold a professional Accounting qualification
- External and internal audit experience is required
- Previous financial services exposure is desired
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is advantageous
- Proven experience of completing full internal audits
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.