Senior Investment Complaint Handler - Permanent - Glasgow - Highly competitive salary
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Specialist Complaint Handler has come about within a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Glasgow city centre. They are offering a first-class salary and rewards package for the right person!
This is a phenomenal time to work for a forward-thinking, creative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm inspires an accommodating and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Responsibilities of the Senior Investment Complaint Handler role:
You will be part of a fast-growing department and provide critical analysis on regulated complaints across; Investment, Protection and Pensions products, providing resolution including redress calculations on complex and dynamic cases.
What does the day to day look like:
- Display outstanding attention to detail and work towards deadlines as advised by FCA
- Resolve regulated complaints from initial contact through to resolution
- You will provide a clinical assessment and outcome in line with regulations
- Calculate remediation due to the customer and inform them of outcomes
Are you this person?
- Must have a positive mindset, be forward-thinking and focused on providing the best possible service for clients and customers alike
- Good fact-finding and technical skills - ideally within a previous complaints role
- Previous experience or knowledge of FCA regulations and guidelines including investment products and advice
- Financial Advisers with FPC 1,2,3 qualifications who are potentially seeking an exciting new career change can also be considered for this role
If you are looking for a modern but supportive environment, future career progression opportunities and want to be part of a friendly and welcoming team then please apply below!
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Service Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an agency. We are an equal opportunities employer.