Position: Senior Marketing Executive (Professional Services)
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Do you have experience working in a professional services environment? Do you have a track record in supporting B2B? If you have an understanding of how the full marketing process can support in business development & growth, this could be the role for you!
This role has come on due to growth in the Marketing / Business Development Team, so this is an exciting time for the client and as such our client is looking for the best candidates out there.
You will support a varied client base including energy, real estate, property, financial services and technology. You will provide a full 360 marketing support, delivering a full mix of marketing activities to deliver the firms business development plan for Northern Ireland & Scotland.
Your responsibilities will be varied, working as part of a small team, your duties would include:
- Assisting in the delivery of Marketing & Business Development campaigns across all business sectors
- Project manage the delivery of the marketing plan
- Support and deliver client events, seminars, conferences etc
- Assist in building the network across Scotland & Northern Ireland, engaging with key stakeholders
- Create tenders, proposals, marketing materials and mailshots
As this is a varied role, we are looking for a strong communicator. You will be proficient in B2B communications and possess strong project management skills.
This client will offer you bespoke training, ongoing support, and the chance to develop your commercial needs.
Interested? Send your CV asap to be considered for the role, and we can get in touch to chat in more detail.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.