Senior Payroll Administrator- Glasgow- Salary- £25-30k
You understand that as little as two payroll errors can result in employees looking for a new job.
You fully appreciate the significance payday has for many people and believe that the payroll experience is one of the most critical touch points between an employer and an employee.
You take pride in your job and enjoy being that go-to person within the company for all things payroll.
You may have worked within both in-house and bureau positions however are now certain that processing in-house payroll is the right one for you.
Joining a small team and working closely with both HR and Finance, you will have a really hands-on approach and will have responsibility for a monthly payroll of around 1000-2000 staff.
Your normal day to day will involve-
- Working alongside a payroll assistant and acting as a Senior within the team
- Taking ownership for the payroll process
- Responding to payroll queries from managers and employees
- Assisting with administration of pension scheme
- Administration of new starts, leavers, changes, absences and overtime
- Responding to employment reference requests
For this role we are looking for-
- In-house end to end payroll experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of monthly payroll processes
- A friendly and personable manner
This position is easily accessible via public transport and based in Glasgow City Centre so would be ideal for someone currently not enjoying their tricky daily commute!
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency