Senior Payroll Manager- Glasgow- £DOE
Do you enjoy managing a large payroll team and ensuring that you provide the best possible service on the market?
Are you passionate about building relationships with your clients and becoming more than a transactional service?
Do you understand the true value of a payroll function and always look for ways to improve processes?
We are looking to speak with highly experienced Payroll Managers for a newly created position based in Glasgow City Centre.
You will be managing several different payroll teams and will be responsible for overseeing the overall payroll service of the firm.
You will be supported by Payroll Managers overseeing their teams day to day workload and you will be expected to take a more strategic view for long-term business plans.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced operating at Payroll Manager level
- Be comfortable managing large teams and understanding different management styles
- Have a genuine passion for payroll and want to provide the best service possible for your clients
- Ideally you will be coming from a bureau background or have previous experience of this
- Have a strategic mind-set and always drive process improvements and efficiencies
- Be comfortable in a client facing role
Interested? Get in touch with Eilidh Black via the apply now link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency