HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal, who would be interested in a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known legal firm.
Our client, a legal firm, is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Edinburgh based team.
As a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal, you will be involved with:
- All aspects of conveyancing transaction
- Handling of own caseload from inception to completion
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, and estate agents during the conveyancing transaction
- Use of legal management systems
- Engaging regularly in negations
- Liaising with external suppliers regarding conveyancing matters
- Working as part of a collaborative team, in a high volume, high paced environment
Are you who we are looking for?
- 2 years’ experience as a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
- Paralegal Qualification in Residential Conveyancing
- Experience in managing own caseload (Essential)
- Dealt with all aspects of conveyancing transactions
- Operate as an individual, and work as part of a close team in a busy environment
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Associate Consultant – Callum-Caolán Burns.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency