Senior Risk Analyst
Competitive Salary plus benefits
HRC Recruitment are exclusively partnering with a global engineering firm recruiting a Senior Risk Analyst to join their global risk management team, based in Glasgow
This Senior Risk Analyst role will work closely with colleagues in Legal, Sales and Operations playing a critical role contract reviews, claims management, insurance renewals and supporting internal clients in the UK and internationally.
Responsibilities of the Senior Risk Analyst:
- Review and evaluate obligations in client engineering contracts, joint venture agreements and review supplier obligations.
- Advise operations on insurance arrangements, including the renewal of annual policies and the placement of project specific programs.
- Develop and manage the global risk management information system.
- Work with insurance brokers to purchase insurance.
- Analyse claim information to ensure timely, comprehensive and accurate reporting of matters to insurers.
Background of the Senior Risk Analyst:
- Significant experience in insurance/risk management, gained with a broker, insurer or in-house risk management role.
- Advanced understanding of insurance principles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), specifically of Excel / SQL to build reports and interrogate data.
Experience in Professional Indemnity or Employers Liability is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation who offer a fantastic working environment, flexible benefits and the opportunity to progress your career on a global scale.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Chris Wilson at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency. We are an equal opportunities employer