Are you an experienced Chartered Wealth Manager who would like to progress their career with a long-established, award-winning, independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisors, headquartered in Scotland and working with clients throughout the UK as well as internationally?
Do you want to build and develop your own client portfolio with one of the UK's only premier financial planning firms?
This firm offers a wide range of services giving an experienced and independent view to help their clients achieve their goals. With their century-old tradition of sharing the challenges their clients face, their philosophy is to really understand their client’s and their financial needs. Through a partner-led, accessible and hands-on service, they pride themselves on listening and delivering focussed and creative solutions.
- Must be a Chartered Wealth Manager
- Strong understanding of current FCA regulations
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- As one of the most progressive firms on the market, you’ll be a part of its growing success with exceptional salary structure and a generous holiday allowance.
This a great opportunity to join a successful team with a firm who is known as an employer of choice. To discuss the full details in confidence, please do not hesitate to contact me, Robert Smith at HRC Recruitment, Edinburgh on 0131 357 5333.