Position: Service Contracts Administrator
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Are you a highly skilled Administrator who is seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to be part of a growing, friendly and result oriented team? If so then we want to hear from you!
HRC Recruitment are working with a well-established client, based in Hillington. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment and will have the ability to work to your own initiative.
As a Service Contracts Administrator, you will be a highly confident professional, responsible for the daily running of engineers, ensuring each day runs smoothly and efficiently:
What will your typical day look like?
- Ability to develop knowledge of clients and contracts.
- Regular, effective communications with engineers to control work to completion with the initial target to complete within accordance to the client SLA.
- Responsible for ensuring Sub-contractor orders are requisitioned and raised.
- To ensure controls are put in place to identify any outstanding purchase orders and unissued parts.
- Responsible for the engineering pool and assist with holiday leave, etc in conjunction with the area supervisors/controllers.
- Responsible for completing progress/status up-date reports to Clients or Client agents’ systems.
- Responsible for the management/control of the Case Clean/PPMs process
- Responsible for the control administration of engineers: daysheets, timesheets, expenses and non-productive elements
- Identifying and ensuring that all Extra to Contract Works are managed in line with contractual requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding on F Gas regulations and when/how this is reported to the customer using client systems and Internal reports.
- Responsible for ensuring all works are taking to complete financial closure within the customer and company guide lines.
- To ensure the filing process for supporting documentation: (scanning/manual)
- Responsible for recording legislative documentation to meet the client/company recommendations.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Upbeat, positive and keen to work as part of a busy and growing team.
- Must hold Qualification in Business Administration.
- Proven background in a similar Administration environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy pressured environment.
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office is essential, including Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent speech, strong organizational skills and you will be very well presented.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.