Commercial Insurance Servicing Account Executive jobs don't come along very often, especially one like this, so the insurance team at HRC Recruitment is delighted to be working with this busy an extremely successful broker in their search.
- Servicing an existing portfolio of commercial insurance clients, throughout West of Scotland
- Nurturing, creating and maintaining client relationships
- Working with clients to obtain accurate statement of facts for their needs
- Handling new business, renewals, MTA's, policy issue, presentations, etc
- Arranging client premium finance agreements
- You will be involved with an array of commercial insurance clients including transportation, food,& drink, retail, manufacturers, leisure, etc.
- Advice on most classes of commercial insurance risks including motor, property, casualty, commercial combined, etc.
- Commercial insurance sales experience handling risks from £50k - £250K premiums
- Experience identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Good understanding of insurance broking/underwriting processes
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong market relationships
- Ability to work to deadlines
- IT literate
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of Acturis
- Cert CII qualification or working towards desirable
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, please get in touch with Elaine McCrink