HRC Recruitment are recruiting for a Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer on behalf of a long established and reputable manufacturing organisation based in Angus.
Based in the beautiful district of Angus, the successful candidate will join a 24-hr engineering team and provide and planned and reactive maintenance service on plant and machinery within the manufacturing plant which consists of traditional and state of the art plc operated machinery.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must be willing to work a fixed shift pattern consisting of early, back and night shifts with fixed annual leave, whilst there will be some flexibility candidates must be aware that holidays are pre planned to ensure coverage across the facility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all Plant & Machinery is running efficiently.
- To carry-out Preventative Maintenance of Plant & Machinery in accordance with schedule - maintaining all appropriate records.
- Health & Safety responsibilities as laid down in the Company H&S Policy and Procedures - with reference to Permit to Work System.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- HNC Electrical Engineering or Time-Served Engineer – Electrical Bias (plc fault finding experience highly desirable)
- Knowledge of mechanical plant
- IT literate
This opportunity offers an immediate start, attractive salary and the opportunity to work with a business that values and invests in their employees.