Electrical Maintenance Technician – Angus – Competitive Salary
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its staff? Are you looking to join a company that is looking to expand and thinks about the future of manufacturing?
We are looking speak to Electrical Engineers in Angus to join an in-house Engineering time at our Clients Production & Manufacturing plant as an Electrical Maintenance Technician. You will be working on a shift pattern to carry out Electrical works on industrial plant equipment. You will ideally have experience in manufacturing with relevant qualifications
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have experience in manufacturing or production environments
- Have a relevant HNC/HND or 17th/18th edition electrical qualifications.
- Ability to carry out electrical repairs, maintenance and respond to breakdowns efficiently.
- A knowledge of Mitsubishi and Siemens PLCs.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be responsible for the PPM, reactive repairs and breakdowns of electrical equipment throughout the plant.
- You will be carrying out fault finding on equipment.
- Working as part of an engineering team.
- Working to PPM schedules in line with shift patterns
- This is a shift-based role consisting on early, afternoon and nightshift.
This role offers a competitive salary with a great company pension.
If this is the next role for you, get in touch with Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com