Site/Depot Manager – Aberdeen – Salary £40 – 48K DOE
Does the idea of working for one of the top names in the UK in courier, parcel delivery and logistics, with a growing team, and opportunities for career progression sound exciting to you?
We are looking to have a chat with site/depot managers with experience in logistics and parcel delivery to work with our prestigious client in the logistic sector to manage their site in Aberdeen and their 40 plus staff and various operations. This is a sizable role and you will be individual who has a minimum of 5 years management experience working in similar environment.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have exceptional communications skills and impeccable people skills
- You hold a National/International CPC – unionised operations experience
- You have the ability to coach individuals to enhance both their skill set and general performance
- Although not essential a Diploma or certification in logistics is desirable
- You will have experience in either warehouse or logistics management of ideally 5 plus years.
- You have experience and knowledge of budget management and cost controls, as well as knowledge of related regulations and codes of practice.
What does the day to day look like?
- Promoting strong leadership with the view to develop and manage the current site team
- You will be implementing and managing resource planning and deployment
- Management of cost and efficiency ratios whilst ensuring the customer experience is maintained to the highest levels
- Management of independent and self-employed sub-contractors
- Adherence of all relevant health and safety procedures, work load planning- staffing and volume
- Budget control
- Maintaining strong customer and client relationships
- Compliance with both company and local legislation
This is a truly exciting opportunity and the enumeration package on offer is in a bracket in the £40k - £48k region with other associated company benefits. The standard hours of work are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Sounds good to you! Call Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org