Are you a senior claims handler with experience of handling First Response Claims?
Do you enjoy mentoring and coaching less experienced colleagues?
How does a salary to £30,000 plus bonus and a very competitive benefits package sound?
Would you like to hybrid role, where you can work from a state of the art office and your own kitchen table?
- I would love to speak to dynamic and driven claims professionals to join this busy First Response Claims team in Glasgow city centre.
- As a Senior First Response Claims Handler, you will investigate, evaluate and process claims, deploying services as required to ensure customers get back on the road as soon as possible.
- The aim is to deliver a market leading customer experience at the point of claim notification.
- As a more senior member of the team, you will manage and process customer’s more complex calls.
- Listening closely to the customer and what they need – reassuring them and giving them peace of mind at what can be a stressful time.
- 35 hour working week.
This role is never about getting through calls quickly, but you’ll bring an approachable style to customer conversations that enables you to effortlessly handle customer calls.
Patient and reassuring, you always go at the customers’ pace, making them feel comfortable whether you’re discussing a claim, answering general queries, or making additional insurance recommendations.
To join the team, you ideally have:
- Experience of working in the insurance industry, especially handling first response claims
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Experience of handling a high call volume
- Experience of coaching, training and providing feedback
- Experience of being a point of escalation for team members
As well as a great salary, you can expect to work in supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, you can also buy more holidays if you love to travel
- Double time when you work on a Bank Holiday
- Contributory pension scheme, up to 20% including your 8% contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- £20 contribution to a monthly gym membership – subject to terms
- A Health and Wellbeing plan - claim cashback for dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and much more
- Access to a variety of High Street store discounts
- Employee discounts on company insurance products
- Annual pay review
- £500 Refer a friend bonus scheme
For more information on this role, please forward your CV