Sonata Support Analyst, Glasgow, Salary to £24k
Do you have a history of working with Sonata? Do you have up to three years’ experience working within the wealth management sector?
Are you looking to use your knowledge to train into a bigger role with more of a technical support bias?
You have excellent interpersonal skills and a flair for multi-tasking. Problem solving comes naturally to you. Your critical thinking and ability to embrace innovation is second to none.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You have an ITIL Foundation or equivalent qualification
- You have a strong track record of working with Sonata and incident / problem management tools
- You have the ability to work unsupervised across multiple disciplines
- Ability to collaborate with different teams within a business
What does the day to day look like?
- Liaising closely with internal IT and business teams to diagnose and identify fixes to issues raised
- Using incident management techniques and tools to record, track and resolve issues
- Facilitating the development pipeline
- Providing advice and guidance to projects when developing operational requirements
Interested? Click the apply now button, below, to be considered for this Sonata Support Analyst role. Or get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org – for more information.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.