Spanish Administrator - Glasgow - Salary £DOE
Are you a fluent Spanish speaker with extensive administration experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity work for an established organisation in Glasgow?
We are looking to speak to fluent Spanish and English speakers with administrative experience for a new position based in Glasgow (on-site parking available). For this position you will have extensive administrative and customer service experience and have a great understanding of campaign management and revenue growth. You will be motivated and able to analyse the wider market place, seizing all opportunities when available.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, working core business hours with a competitive salary available DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are fluent in Spanish and English languages both written and orally
- You have extensive administrative experience
- You are able to analyse information and recognise available business opportunities
- You have experience working towards and exceeding all set targets and KPI's
- You can work well individually and as part of a wider team environment
- You will have excellent product and service knowledge
- You will have experience creating and launching various campaigns showcasing the company brand on a professional platform
What is the day to day like?
- Analysing varied marketplace data to highlight key areas of business opportunity
- Managing time and diary effectively to complete all tasks
- Gaining an overall understanding of the marketplace and the operation within
- Keeping track of all stock requirements across the business
- Completing all administrative duties when required
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Taking ownership and creating various company reports when required
- Liaising with various business departments daily
- Working towards set targets and deadlines daily
- Consistently building upon existing marketplace and products knowledge
What do you get in return?
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- Annual leave entitlement
- Various other company benefits
Interested? If so, please send your CV to Chivonne Gray via email@example.com or apply via the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.