Specialist Complaint Handler (Investments) - Glasgow - Highly competitive salary
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Specialist Complaint Handler to join a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Glasgow city centre. They are offering a first-class salary and rewards package for the right person!
This is a phenomenal time to work for a forward thinking, creative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm inspires an accommodating and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Experience needed for Specialist Complaint Handler role:
You will be part of a fast-growing department and provide critical analysis on regulated complaints across; Investment, Protection and Pensions products, providing resolution including redress calculations on complex and dynamic cases.
- You should have sound technical knowledge, underpinned by first class problem solving & analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Possess a strong background in regulatory complaints from initial contact through to resolution
- You will display first class interpersonal skills both verbally & written and a strong desire to provide a clinical assessment and outcome in line with FCA regulations
- Knowledge in typical Investment Products including Pensions and Mortgages (Not PPI)
Are you this person?
- Must have a positive mindset, be forward-thinking and focused on providing the best possible service for clients and customers alike
- It is essential that you will possess Protection and Investment Complaints experience
- Previous experience or knowledge of FCA regulations and guidelines
- Financial Advisers with FPC 1,2,3 qualifications who are potentially seeking an exciting new career change can also be considered for this role
- Working Knowledge of regulated Protection or Investment products (NOT PPI)
If you are looking for a modern but supportive environment, future career progression opportunities and want to be part of a friendly and welcoming team then please apply below!
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an agency