Position: Supplier Manager (12 month FTC) – Professional Services
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: Circa £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Do you have a proven track record in Supplier Management? Are you pragmatic and well organised? Are you open to committing to a 12 month FTC? If you want to work with one of Glasgow’s employers of choice, this could be the role for you.
We are working with a UK wide leading organisation based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. This is a new and exciting opportunity and would suit someone driven and keen to succeed.
With a proven track record in Supplier and Vendor Management, you will be joining a professional business to primarily re-design and implement the Supplier Management process, and beyond that, the role will be track savings, manage ongoing contract management and improve supplier performance.
What will your main responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for developing and implanting an effective end to end strategy for procurement, vending processes and suppliers
- Promote, champion and deliver effective supplier management activities
- Build strong relationships
- Carrying out and co-ordinating due diligence on suppliers including information security, data protection, corporate social responsibility etc.
- Creating, reviewing and renewing supplier contracts
- Maintaining databases and providing management information.
What experience will you have?
- A strong understanding of supplier management / vendor processing and third party risk management
- Ability to manage supplier relationships
- First class negotiating skills
- Ability to deliver projects and initiatives
- Solid knowledge of databases and IT systems including SharePoint.
This is an excellent opportunity and for the right person, with the right drive and results, this role could become permanent.
Interested? Please send your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ option to Jackie MacGregor.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.